Kamis, 26 Januari 2012
Rabu, 25 Januari 2012
Membuat alkaline mineral water
Calcium intake, absorption, and excretion make up the 3 components of the calcium paradigm. To remain in calcium balance, net absorbed calcium (the difference between dietary intake and fecal output) has to equal calcium losses in the urine and through the skin. If that is not achieved, the calcium balance becomes negative and the difference between intake and output is drawn from the skeleton to maintain the (ionized) calcium in the extracellular fluid. Sooner or later, probably in a matter of days, this requires bone breakdown and the development of osteoporosis.
|Ca++ + 2 HCO3- → CaCO3 + H2CO3|
H2CO3 → H2O + CO2
All these ingredients are GRAS (generally recognized as safe) by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Magnesium sulfate heptahydrate (MgSO4·7H2O) is better known as Epsom salts, and has laxative properties when more than 2 teaspoons are ingested at one time. Epsom salts are sold in most drugstores and some grocery stores.
- Calcium chloride (CaCl2) is used to preserve the crispness of vegetables during pickling. Food grade calcium chloride is available from shops that provide ingredients for canning and food preservation such as BulkFoods.com or Grandma Gertie's Cooking Supplies
- Sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3), baking soda, is used as an antacid and a leavening agent in self-rising flours. It has wide application in making fluffy baked products. Baking soda is available in most grocery stores. Do not confuse baking soda with baking powder.
- Potassium bicarbonate (KHCO3) is used to neutralize the acidity of wines and keep them from being too tart. Potassium bicarbonate can be obtained from winemaking suppliers such as HomeBrewers.com, Presque Isle Wine Cellars, or Grandma Gertie's Cooking Supplies.
Molar mass of MgSO4·7H2O = 246.475 g/mol (9.861% Mg by weight)
Molar mass of NaHCO3 = 84.007 g/mol (27.367% Na by weight)
Molar mass of KHCO3 = 100.115 g/mol (39.053% K by weight)
Many mineral waters are effervescent when they emerge from the ground. The fizzines is due to dissolved carbon dioxide (CO2) which forms bubbles as the water is decompressed from a high underground pressure to the atmospheric pressure on the surface. You can make your mineral water effervescent using a soda siphon and carbon dioxide cartridges like the ones illustrated here. Once you have prepared the mineral water recipe, pour it into the soda siphon, and plug in the carbon dioxide cartridge following the manufacturer's instructions. The soda siphon with the carbonated water may be kept in the refrigerator until ready for use.
More and more people are using Sodium Bicarbonate Water since it’s easy to obtain and a natural way to alter the acidic content in your body. Athletes use it to help the body retain water for longer periods of time. However, most people don’t know what they need to know about this natural mineral. Here’s some information on Sodium Bicarbonate that you’ll definitely want to know before drinking Sodium Bicarbonate. sodium bicarbonate water
Sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3) is a white crystalline powder commonly known to as baking soda. It is classified as an acid salt, formed by combining an acid (carbonic) and abase (sodium hydroxide), and it reacts with other chemicals as a mild alkali. At temperatures above 300°F (149°C), sodium bicarbonate decomposes into sodium carbonate (a more stable substance), water, and carbon dioxide.
In addition to its many home uses, sodium bicarbonate also has many industrial applications. For instance, sodium bicarbonate releases carbon dioxide when heated. Since carbon dioxide is heavier than air, it can smother flames by keeping oxygen out, making sodium bicarbonate a useful agent in fire extinguishers. Other applications include air pollution control (because it absorbs sulfur dioxide and other acid gas emissions), abrasive blastings for removal of surface coatings, chemical manufacturing, leather tanning, oil well drilling fluids (because it precipitates calcium and acts asa lubricant), rubber and plastic manufacturing, paper manufacturing, textile processing, and water treatment (because it reduces the level of lead and other heavy metals).
The native chemical and physical properties of sodium bicarbonate account for its wide range of applications, including cleaning, deodorizing, buffering, and fire extinguishing. Sodium bicarbonate neutralizes odors chemically, rather than masking or absorbing them. Consequently, it is used in bath salts and deodorant body powders. Sodium bicarbonate tends to maintain a pH of 8.1 (7 is neutral) even when acids, which lower pH, or bases, which raise pH, are added to the solution. Its ability to tabletize makes it a good effervescent ingredient in antacids and denture cleaning products. Sodium bicarbonate is also found in some anti-plaque mouthwash products and toothpaste. When sodium bicarbonate is used as a cleaner in paste form or dry on a damp sponge, its crystalline structure provides a gentle abrasion that helps to remove dirt without scratching sensitive surfaces. Its mild alkalinity works to turn up fatty acids contained in dirt and grease into a form of soap that can be dissolved in water and rinsed easily. Sodium bicarbonate is also used as a leavening agent in making baked goods such as bread or pancakes. When combined with an acidic agent (such as lemon juice),carbon dioxide gas is released and is absorbed by the product's cells. As the gas expands during baking, the cell walls expand as well, creating a leavened product.
berikut adalah beberapa US PATENT untuk alkaline water
1. Alkaline additive for drinking water
2. Porous ceramic for producing alkali ion water, method for producing the ...
3. Process for producing improved alkaline drinking water and the product ...
4. Alkali Buffer + Minerals Supplement Additive
5. APPARATUS FOR PRODUCING ALKALINE WATER
6. APPARATUS AND METHODS FOR ELECTROLYZED WATER
8. Alkaline water-soluble thermoplastic resin and adhesive comprising the same
9.Composition and therapeutic uses thereof
10. Electrolyzer for alkaline water electrolysis
Minggu, 22 Januari 2012
Probiotik untuk obat kulit
Berikut adalah formulasi untuk pembuatan salep
Formulasi untuk cairan, teteskan ke kulit.
Formulasi untuk bedak
Sedangkan untuk perawatan vagina, formulasinya lebih kompleks